Thursday, February 13, 2014

Lazy Sunday QAL : Quilt Top

It's a few days past time for my Lazy Sunday QAL update!  Yikes!

I did get my top pieced last weekend and then the rest of the weekend got a little crazy, but with snow days in full effect  I am getting back on track! :-)

There are some really pretty quilts over on Instagram and its been so fun seeing this pattern in so many different collections ... it looks awesome in everything!

Here's my top as I finished sewing the last seam...


With another snow day, I might just get this quilted today!

Just like last week, I've pulled a winner from Instagram.  This week, the winner is karmawillow!  She's already working on quilting her's too!


Congrats, karmawillow!  We'll be in touch so you can choose your next May Chappell pattern.  :-)

If you haven't started yet, grab a layer cake and join the fun!  You can even make it with fat quarters and you can certainly catch up quick!  :-)

Don't forget to tag your progress this week on Instagram with #lazysundayqal and #isewwithsewlux.

I will see you in a few days with my quilted top!

Happy Sewing!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. thanks again -- I got in touch with Lee and am awaiting her next creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)