Monday, September 9, 2013

Catching Up: Winners, Newness & Other Randomness

Hey y'all!

Sorry the blog has been a little quiet.  My day job (teacher) kicked into high gear 2 weeks ago and its always an adjustment getting back into the swing of things. But we're off to a great start, so I can't complain. :-)

First, I wanted to say "thanks so much!" to all of you who shared your feedback on the new collections we were considering.  We love getting (and using!) your feedback when we make our selections.  We ordered quite a lot of bolts ... including collections that so many of you can't wait to see on your own stash shelves - Daydreams, Sphere, Wishes, Mixed Bag, and more!

I used random.org to select two winners and ... drum roll, please ... the winners are ...


Congrats to both Laura & Emily who've each won a $15 gift certificate to sewluxfabric.com.  Emily - I'm emailing you.  Laura - please email me - you're a no-reply commenter so I can't contact you.

In shop news, we got some really fun Weaves in - these are similar to Quilters Linen - they are printed solids that have the look of a linen texture without the sewing drama that can come with textured fabrics. :-) Check out the neutrals (and a few bright colors) that we're currently offering here.

I am really excited about this Half Moon Modern Small Zig Zag Bundle.  These little chevrons are super cute and I love the rainbow of colors that this print is available in.


Order a bundle for your stash or stock up on your favorite colors here.

Have you signed up for the Club Medallion Borders of the Month club?  We're starting this awesome project in less than a month!  I will be sending out a coloring page and fabric requirements to participants tomorrow evening.  Learn more about the club here.


I have actually been sewing a little these last few weeks.  If you follow me on Instagram, you've gotten some sneaks at what I've been up to.  In fact, I have a super cute mini tutorial scheduled here on the blog for tomorrow morning.


Cute right?!  Stop by tomorrow for the full post on this easy mini.  (Kits available here while supplies last.)

I have a few other projects in the works, but they're secrets for now! :-)

That's all for now folks!  See ya tomorrow!

Happy Sewing! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh how nice for the winners! I like all those chevrons and the turquoise weave looks especially pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners. I love that little pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for the gift certificate. I can't decide what to pick!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)