Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Season by Hand


Hey y'all!  Did you happen to see that Clover & Violet kicked off a brand new series yesterday?  We're thrilled to participate in the series as a contributor and a sponsor.

Summer is upon us and for many folks that means traveling.  Now, I do know some hard core quilty friends who take their machine and supplies on the road and stitch in their hotel, but I know most of us don't.  That is what's great about this series ... its going to be full of inspiration and tutorials for travel-friendly made-by-hand projects.

Stop by Clover & Violet's Kick Off post to see the schedule and all the great prizes!

Happy Sewing!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out friend! Funnily enough, I am in a hotel room right now with my sewing machine. I am always looking for new hand projects when I can't bring my sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)