Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sneak Peek : Block of the Month

I am very excited to share that we will be officially introducing our very first Block of the Month (BOM) program later this month. I finished designing the blocks for the quilt last night and snapped a quick pic with my phone last night and shared on Instagram.


Just a little teaser for you.  :-) It will feature Happy-Go-Lucky by Bonnie & Camille.  And I will get slashing into those pretty fat eighths this weekend to make our quilt sample.

Since this is our first BOM and we love taking your opinion into consideration, I made a quick survey to ask y'all a few questions to help us as we finalize the details of our program.  If you'd be at all interested in doing a 12-block quilt with us, or you've participated in a BOM before, I'd love it if you wouldn't mind sharing your thoughts with us.

Happy Sewing!  :-)

5 comments:

  1. I am participating in my first block of the month right now with "The Sugar Block Club". I love it, can hardly wait for the first of the month, then I stalk flickr to see everyone elses blocks! I would be interested in participating in yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love quilt a-longs and BOM's!!! I am on a crafty budget though so that always determines which projects I get to join. Can't wait for some more details here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really enjoy participating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sign me up now, I love the the Happy Go Lucky line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be interested! Doing "The Sugar Block Club" currently! Love the fabrics also!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)