Saturday, April 6, 2013

Charm Madness : Wrapping it Up

Can you believe that the Charm Madness Blog Hop events are nearly over?!  It's been a fun three weeks with you all and our bloggers have made and shared some awesome projects.

As we wind it all down, don't forget that today is the last day to post your own charm project on the linky post.  You can find the post here and link up through midnight tonight.

Tomorrow we will have the final weekly giveaway post. And I will also include a round up post with all the links as well as the link to enter for the grand prize - hope you've been counting all the charm squares used!  :-)

Have a wonderful Saturday!  :-)

4 comments:

  1. Shoot!! I missed the deadline by 30 mins!!! I didn't know what time zone it was. OH well, that's my life. LOL I'll just have to tell you what I spent the last 4 days making! I am really excited about it. I was inspired by the hexis Lori used for her tote. But I made a coffee cozy for my French press instead. I used charm squares from Ruby line by Bonnie & Camille to make the hexis. :) Thanks for the inspiring charm square blog hop!!
    kimberlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I miss the dateline too...anyway the hop do help to motivate me to finished another charm project..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang it!!! Thought for sure the link would still be up by the time I got back to town. Oh well, great projects everyone!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)