Thursday, November 8, 2012

Coffee Filter Crafting

Hey there y'all!

I know most of you probably visit for fabric-related projects, but I couldn't resist this fun and easy (and cheap) craft project I made the other day ....


Its a coffee filter wreath!  Seriously, natural coffee filters, a metal wreath, and a hot glue gun.


I followed this tutorial here after at least three of my coworkers at school made one. (Scroll down to find the white coffee filter wreath tutorial.)


I used a wire floral wreath ... a 6 inch one to test it out. I didn't fluff mine up either as I kind of prefer it more fanned out around the wreath.

What do you think?  Have you ever made one of these?  I  love it.

Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Happy Sewing! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)