Thursday, September 27, 2012

Grannies

Don't you just love granny blocks?!  Good heavens they are fun, scrappy, and so easy to make.  I made a few last weekend ... after I dusted my machine off.

Leanne over at She Can Quilt was the first to be the queen bee in our Modern Stitching Bee last month.  Regretfully, I got a little behind with the start of the school year ... but I am getting back on track and catching up on the stitchy things in life.


I made two granny blocks for Leanne.  One is scrappy with blue and orange and the other made from a few aqua and red charm squares leftover from a charm swap with Kelsey.


Which got me thinking about my Millie's Closet panel ... which ended up looking like this ...


With some pretty scraps, too.


More grannies are in my future for sure!

Hope you're having a wonderful week.

Happy Sewing! :-)

4 comments:

  1. The blocks are perfect, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful grannies - really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun! Hopefully after the holidays I'll be able to start some new projects with these included. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)