Thursday, June 14, 2012

Procrastination ...

So ... I didn't get any sewing done today.  Long, boring story.  But it involving a LOT of this ...

But I guess you could say that my PSA for the day is "Procrastination is not your friend."  LOL  :-)

Anywho ... did (eventually) get some quilty things in the works that I am excited about.  A sneak on a new project kit coming next week ...

Learning my way around EQ7 again ... anyone else use it?  Stitching up the sample for the kit tomorrow ...  Right after another FQ photo shoot session.  New Fabric ... love these and these maybe more. :-)

Happy Sewing!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm seeing a lot of RWB fabrics! Love your sample. Hope you have more fun today. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a fan of procrastination results but a huge fan of the act of procrastination. Oh how I wish I had EQ7.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)