Thursday, May 10, 2012

Beyond Excited: FMF

Ok, so as many of you know, we've been practicing the "virtue of patience" for nearly two months with regards to Flea Market Fancy.  I am beyond excited to report that our order of two full collections is en route!  (Yes, I just did a happy dance!)

The crazy part ... I had no idea since I left my phone at home this morning as I headed out the door.  At least I came back to this sweet note from my mister ...

... AND the voice mail from Mom that she had talked to the distributor and it was on the way!  If you have a reservation with us, please check your email!  :-)

Happy Sewing!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Awe, what a sweet guy you have. =) LOL...did you survive without your phone?

    I've seen that fabric, it looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)