Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Scrap Attack Strings QAL Show & Tell #1

Well, hello there!  About a month ago, I introduced a QAL to help us use up those pretty little bits we all have hiding in the scrap bin.  (Of course, you could make this quilt with yardage too!)


You can read more about it here and find a tutorial for the blocks here.  (Easy peasy!)  I will be posting a linky party once a month for a little show and tell of your blocks! Today's the first linky!  You'll have until 2/19/12 to share the blocks you've made so far ... or if you are just getting started, show me your scraps and share a link to the QAL project on your blog.  I'll select a random entry for a fun little surprise!

Happy Sewing! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see everyone's link ups. I am also excited about you getting new fabric....trying to be patient. =) LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`m waiting to see your strings blocks.
    I didn´t buy new fabrics because till now I use scraps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)