Sunday, August 14, 2011

Summer House Progress

Edited to Add:  I will post a block tutorial for this tomorrow (Monday).  :-)

Hey there everyone!

I've been doing some playing with a Summer House charm pack and some Bella Snow.  I am thinking of doubling the number of blocks to make it bigger.  We'll see.  Here is my progress so far ...


One charm pack yields fourteen 8.5 inch blocks.  So, unless this is going to be a kid quilt or have a bazillion borders I'll end up making 14 more.  :-)  Today is the last day Summer House will be 20% off ($7.50/yard) ... I'll start changing prices about 10 PM EST tonight and updating for the next sale.
Happy Sewing! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Love that Summer House line! The variety of prints and the colours and the style is just so shabby chic with a punch! Love it! Can you please tell me what the sizes you are cutting? Are you cutting your 5" charms in half? What size are the white centres?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thes blocks are adorable...and they look like something I could actually do...I'll have to favorite this! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies - I will do a block tutorial for you tomorrow! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)