Saturday, August 27, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Hi everyone!  Sorry it has been quiet here all week ... the school year kicked off on Thursday so I had open house and 2 days with students this week.  The beginning of the year is always extra time consuming. :)  So, I haven't forgotten about you and will be back to blogging this week. :-)

If you are on the east coast, I hope you are staying safe and sound with Irene making her way up the coast.  We have some wind advisories here and I sure hope we don't lose power because I want to sew! :-)

Happy Sewing! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I can't believe you're a teacher and run this business! You're amazing. I hope you have a wonderful beginning and that it continues throughout the year! =)

    Have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)